Northstar & Badcharts presents
2023 “Exclusive” LIVE Masterclass
- Two FULL days
- Via Zoom/Teams
- Optional in-person
Why should you attend?
What will students learn in our course?
Expect to learn…
- Ability to view a technical chart objectively and focus on the key elements
- New understanding of how to look at the world of chart trading, opening new paths to forecasting
- Detailed, in depth view of the analytical processes required for success
- Applying sound risk and money management protocols to your trades
- Leveraging our result proven “Star Rating” trading framework
Who are our target students?
- Wishes to learn or deepen their technical analysis or chart trading skills
- Seeks a new vantage point in the analysis i.e in addition to fundamental analysis
- Looks to gain the ability to time market moves & anticipate future directions
- Wishes to have the ability to identify opportunity and risk more accurately
- Novices to chart trading are welcome!
How will students acquire these new skills?
Over the span of 2 days (8 hours per day)…
- You’ll be with your mentors/teachers (Kevin Wadsworth and Patrick Karim)
- In a quiet, very limited student classroom
- You will get direct access to Kevin and Patrick
- Together we’ll learn how to analyse charts using a variety of techniques
- Learn how to leverage our multi layered, 3-D approach to chart trading
- Learn how to correctly identify the major turning points in key assets
- As part of the analysis process we will look at some charts of your choice
Meet Your Mentors
Hello, I’m Kevin Wadsworth, chart trading since 2008 (over 15 years experience).
I have over 30 years experience as a professional meteorologist producing forecasts in a variety of civilian and military environments, and working with the emergency response community, along with delivering training here in the UK and overseas as part of large international projects.
I also have broadcasting experience (National TV, local TV, BBC Radio and online).
I’m based in the UK and really look forward to sharing my expertise
Hi to all! I’m Patrick Karim and have been chart trading since since 2007 (over 16 years experience).
Had a fulfilling 20 year career as an Unix/Linux systems engineer. This helped me refine my analytical approach to chart trading.
Closer you are to what actually matters, more efficient you can be. And of course, those are the actual price charts!
I’m based in Québec, now fully dedicated to chart trading and mentoring