Membership Cancellations – Important
Of course, you’re free to cancel anytime (use ‘membership tools’ option on the website), but please note that when you cancel, you will lose site access immediately, so it’s better to cancel just before your next payment is due to be taken. Just click on ‘membership tools’ on the front page of this site.
Policy Statements – Please read carefully
- Delivery Policy – Following receipt of payment, you will receive an email containing instructions to set up your account. Account access will be immediate.
- Refund / Cancellation Policy – If you are unsatisfied, please contact us immediately for a full refund. This will normally be possible within 24 hours, but no longer than 5 working days.
- Contact Us – firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors of this website are not registered investment advisors.
This website is intended for informational and educational purposes only.
It is not investment advice and it is not individualized or personalized to meet your specific situation.
Content should not be construed as personal investment advice.
The information, facts, figures, data and analysis included in this website are believed to be accurate, reliable and credible, but nothing has been verified for its accuracy or certainty.
The website does not, nor could it, take into account the needs, objectives and financial situation of its subscribers.
This website may contain forward looking statements which are subject to risks, uncertainties and factors that can cause results and outcomes to differ materially from those discussed.
Redistribution without consent is prohibited.
Who are we?
Hello, I’m Kevin Wadsworth, chart trading since 2008 (over 15 years experience).
I have over 30 years experience as a professional meteorologist producing forecasts in a variety of civilian and military environments, and working with the emergency response community, along with delivering training here in the UK and overseas as part of large international projects.
I also have broadcasting experience (National TV, local TV, BBC Radio and online).
I’m based in the UK and really look forward to sharing my expertise
Hi to all! I’m Patrick Karim and have been chart trading since since 2007 (over 16 years experience).
Had a fulfilling 20 year career as an Unix/Linux systems engineer. This helped me refine my analytical approach to chart trading.
Closer you are to what actually matters, more efficient you can be. And of course, those are the actual price charts!
I’m based in Québec, now fully dedicated to chart trading and mentoring
About this website…
Launched on Monday May 3rd 2021, this site is the culmination of collaborative work between Northstar (Kevin Wadsworth) and Badcharts (Patrick Karim).
- Our scientific, ‘weight of evidence’ market analysis incorporates sound risk and money management protocols.
- The proprietary “Heat Map” and “Trade Tracker” tools provide macro analysis and individual stock selection.
- As sound money advocates, we are proudly partnered with Kinesis Monetary.
- We are both technical analysts (not financial advisors), so cannot give individual investment advice.
However you found us, we’re delighted to see you here, so that we can help you navigate the markets and make more informed investment decisions.